|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college and Public Benefit Corporation with an online presence and 22 campuses in the Midwest and FL.|
Rasmussen College is an institution of higher learning dedicated to global enrichment and meeting the evolving needs of our diverse communities.
With an emphasis on innovative programs, dynamic curriculum and general education skills, we are committed to being a pioneer in the field of career-focused education.
We empower our students, faculty and staff to exceed the expectations of society through academic excellence, community enrichment and service to the public good.
TO ACCOMPLISH OUR MISSION, RASMUSSEN COLLEGE ESTABLISHED THESE PURPOSES:
1. Educational Excellence and Assessment: Rasmussen College fosters a learning and teaching community that is challenging, stimulating and student-focused. The College uses continuous evaluation and a number of assessment tools and methods to ensure student learning, effective teaching, student persistence and institutional effectiveness.
2. Teaching, Learning, and Development: Rasmussen College provides learning opportunities in an environment of mutual respect in an unbiased atmosphere, preparing students and team members for success, lifelong learning and continued improvement in a global environment.
3. Mission and Service: Rasmussen College publicly states its mission and demonstrates its commitment to the public good by supporting career-focused education that empowers local communities. The College builds community through education and interacts with its constituency with integrity and transparency.
4. Resources and Effectiveness: Rasmussen College allocates resources to human capital, facilities and technology in its commitment to accuracy, connectedness and timeliness. The College is dedicated to effective use and investment of resources and a quality learning and teaching environment for students, staff and faculty.
5. Diversity and Inclusion: Rasmussen College promotes diversity awareness, respect for multiple perspectives, and inclusion among all College stakeholders in and out of classrooms.
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college and Public Benefit Corporation that is dedicated to changing lives through high-demand educational programs and public service. Rasmussen College offers Certificate and Diploma programs through Associate's and Bachelor's degrees online and across its 22 Midwest and Florida campuses in a supportive, student-centered and career-focused environment. Since 1900, Rasmussen College has been dedicated to being a primary contributor to the growth and development of the communities it serves. As a Benefit Corporation, Rasmussen College is committed to helping change lives through education and making a positive impact on society through public service and a variety of community-based initiatives. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit www.Rasmussen.edu.
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. For more information, please visit https://www.hlcommission.org/ or call 800-621-7440.