|About||The digital entrepreneurs of RegioLabs help local communities, institutions and shops embrace their digital transformation and promote themselves through Territorial Marketing, Consulting, Training & content localization.|
|Mission||Enable small territories & communities to promote themselves and compete with larger metropolises, in order to attract & retain tourists and investments.|
RegioLabs is an open collective founded in 2017, gathering digital entrepreneurs, academics and public figures who joined forces to promote small and medium-sized municipalities as well as public institutions and local shops, in order to grow their touristic potential.
This platform, european in nature, aims at making these "small" territories more attractive, more competitive in the face of globalization and bigger metropolises, as well as managing change during their digital transformation.
In order to attract and retain more tourists on these territories, the different actors involved with RegioLabs offer a wide range of skills in Territorial Marketing, i.e.:
• Cartographic audit and update in all consumer platforms (Google Maps, StreetView, GoogleMyBusiness), in navigation platforms (TomTom, HERE Maps) and collaborative efforts (OpenStreetMap)
• Web presence audit & monitoring, e-reputation counselling & search engine optimization (SEO)
• 360-degree imagery, 360 video capture, interactive virtual visits exportable in HTML and to Street View
• Field audits of touristic infrastructures and consulting to improve touristic ergonomics
• Training civil servants and employees to introduce them to productivity tools, agile methods and Lean Six Sigma quality methods.
This project is incubated in the TCRM-Blida third-place in Metz; it has a deep territorial involvement in its regional basin and naturally grows under the banner of the #FrenchTech, #LORnTECH and #inspireMETZ initiatives.
This network is open by definition and is intended to welcome all experts with related skills (drone capture, video editing, digital strategy, ...).
For partnerships, contact @FlorianRaber at email@example.com or on +33670287336.
• Google Street View Trusted professional agency
• FrenchTech & LORnTECH startup
• Territorial ambassador for @InspireMetz & @Agence Attractivité d'Alsace