|About||Providing Family Mediation, Counselling and Therapies, Child Contact Services and other relationship support across Tayside and Fife.|
Relationships Scotland Family Mediation Tayside and Fife's aims and objectives are:
- To promote for the public benefit, predominantly but not exclusively, the provision of services directed towards mediation, conciliation, reconciliation and counselling with the object of assisting any persons concerned in matrimonial and family disputes of any kind whatever, whether or not involved in any Court proceedings.
- To assist divorcing and separating parents to reach agreement about future arrangements, especially for their children.
- To offer support and counselling to children and young people who are experiencing changes in their lives due to parental separation, divorce or moving into a step family.
- To help children maintain a meaningful relationship with both their parents and their extended families.
- To offer support and counselling to couples and individuals with regards to relationship difficulties and issues around separation.
- To assist extended and step-families with negotiating arrangements around children, overcoming relationship breakdown and re-establishing communication.
- To provide a holistic service to individuals and families experiencing relationship difficulties, separation or divorce.
- To work and campaign for the understanding and improvement of the rights and interests of families.
|Description||Providing Family Mediation, Counselling and Family Support Services and support via our Contact Centres.|