|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Gym available for rent. Batting Cage comes with rental.|
The old Zane Trace Jr. High Gym is available to rent for practices, pick-up games, etc. To schedule a time contact Eric Platt at 740-953-0428, or send him a message on Facebook. If you book a time and do not show up you will be required to prepay there after. If you prepay and do not show up you will not receive a refund. A one time refundable deposit is required.
GYM USE RULES & REGULATIONS
1. No food or beverages (other than water or sports drinks in a sip-top bottle), or gum allowed in the gymnasiums at any time. These items are not allowed past the lobby area. Do not leave open cups of soda on the floor in the lobby where they may be tipped over by others.
2. No hard-soled shoes or cleats allowed.
3. No hanging on rims or nets.
4. Only a responsible adult is allowed to run pitching machine.
5. Batting helmets are to be worn at all times in the batting cage.
6. Only 1 batter at a time in the batting cage.
7. No real baseballs or softballs to be used on the gym floor.
8. No foul language allowed.
9. No smoking allowed.
10. Do not enter the gym until your scheduled starting time.
11. Bring your own First Aid Kit and supplies.
12. Start your activities promptly so that YOU will finish on time.
13. You are on camera, so smile.
14. Remove all litter and debris that was left by your group/participants; leave the gym cleaner than you found it.
15. Check the area for “Lost and Found” articles that may have been left by your group.
16. AT NO TIME shall the following be permitted on school property: alcohol, tobacco products, illegal drugs, or weapons.
Your cooperation in abiding by these rules will be appreciated
and will make things run more smoothly. Not following the rules may result in your removal from the facility.
For any issues with the facility, or to report problems please contact:
Eric Platt 740-953-0428
Danny Barker 740- 253-7181