|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Residenza Navona, exclusive and beatiful holiday home, enjoys a very privileged position in the historic centre of Rome.|
- Residenza Navona, exclusive and beautiful holiday home, enjoys a very privileged position in the historic centre of Rome.
- When you stay at Residenza Navona, you will be in the historic Palazzo Mazio Boncompagni where the Prince Boncompagni Ludovisi resided along his Family (Look Here or here).
- Conveniently located in the historic center of Rome, you will be minutes away from the Spanish steps, other renowned monuments in Rome and a small step away from the world's most sought after luxury brands.
- Rome's enchanting Baroque period Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain are a stone's throw from the luxurious Residenza Navona.
- Imperial Rome, represented here by the Ara Pacis Museum, newly housed in a building by American architect Richard Meier, is five minutes away from Residenza Navona, while the magnificent Colosseum and Imperial Forum can be reached in ten minutes by a bus which stops 50 metres away.
- Rome of the Popes, the cradle of Christianity situated in Saint Peter's Square, along with all the riches of the Vatican Museums, is a 10-minute walk.
- Close by there are cafés, Roman trattorias, high-class restaurants and fashionable night-spots in which to enjoy your Roman evenings while staying at Residenza Navona.
- Residenza Navona is housed on the second floor of an exclusive building: Mazio Boncompagni Palace.
- Large dining room, three bedrooms (eight beds ) , three baths, bath and shower, all sheets provided, quilts, towels, tea towels, kitchen complete with: dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, espresso machine, kettle, toaster, blender, and all cooking utensils. This apartment has a washing machine, safe, hair dryer, three flat screen 32-inch LED TV , air conditioning in every room , free wifi. The apartment is 170 square meters.