|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Nationwide Restaurant + Leisure Property Specialists|
In this highly competitive marketplace Restaurant Property’s acquisition team delivers tailor-made services to suit specific customer requirements.
Whether you’re looking to start locally or expand nationally our strategic approach and unparalleled industry knowledge ensure you get the very best sites available.
• 1-4 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, W1J 6BR – Letting to Caprice Holdings (acting on behalf of Lancer Asset Management) (Now Sexy Fish)
• 3-9 Heddon Street, Mayfair, London, W1B 4BE – Acquisition (acting on behalf of Gordon Ramsay Holdings)
• 8 Mount Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 3NF - Sale (acting on behalf of Serafinos)
• 23 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 2XS – Sale (acting on behalf of Sakura)
• 54-55 Curzon Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8PG – Acquisition (acting on behalf of Marani)
• 41 North Audley Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 6ZP – Sale (acting on behalf of Suze) (Now Princess Gardens)
31 Dover Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 4ND – Acquisition (acting on behalf of Aubaine)
• 30 North Audley Street, Mayfair, London W1K 6HP – Roka (acting on behalf of Grosvenor)
• 29 Maddox Street, W1S 2PA (Hibiscus)
• 26 Bruton Place, Mayfair, W1J 6NG (Greig’s Grill)
This year Restaurant Property also aquried sites for Gondola Group (Ask, Pizza Express, Zizzi and Byron) in Herne Hill, Tower Place, One New Change x2, Greenwich Promenade x 2, Bromley, Surbiton, Fenchurch Place,
Putney, Metro Centre, Gateshead, Earls Court, Bankside, Cheam and Rochester.
We have also acquired for clients such as Raymond Blanc, Yo Sushi, Cafe Des Amis, Prezzo Plc, Turtle Bay, Gordon Ramsay Holdings, Iberica, Arbutus Group and Wildwood.
Restaurant Acquisition and Disposals
Landlord Development Advice