Unit 1, 3 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Ph: 02 4351 9022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.rghconsulting.com.au
We are focused on:
• Understanding the needs and objectives of our Client for the particular project.
• Providing the Professional Services component to assist and support the objectives, tasks, milestones of the project.
• Minimising capital and recurrent cost through sound design, innovation and value engineering.
• Initiating co-ordination of services to limit possible variations in the construction stage.
• Providing a highly skilled team of designers dedicated to the project.
• Accessibility to our Client for meetings and discussions relating to the project.
• Completing design and documentation in accordance with the schedules set down by the Team Leader.
• Designing environmentally compatible systems including solar hot water, recycled water and rainwater recovery.
RGH Consulting Group Pty Ltd is a successful Multi-Discipline Engineering firm specialising in Hydraulic, Civil, Structural and Fire Services Engineering conveniently located on the Central Coast. We are dedicated to facilitating the delivery of each of our client's projects on time and within budget, everytime.
At RGH Consulting Group we believe we can deliver a quality and personal service to our clients that larger Companies can not. We are focused on providing services which ensure the project a smooth delivery from design and approval through to construction, thereby limiting delays at each respective stage.
RGH Consulting Group operates with an accredited Quality Management System in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008. We have been accredited by the Building Professionals Board (NSW), Building Services Authority (Qld), Hunter Water Corporation, MidCoast Water and we hold all required insurances.
|Founded||RGH Consulting Group 2010, Ryan Consulting Group 2008, B T Ryan & Associates 1994|
|Products||Multi-Discipline Engineering - Hydraulic, Civil, Structural, Fire Protection, Infrastructure, Planning|