|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Australian clinical soft tissue & muscular therapist based out of London. 13 years of experience working with world-class athletes, elite business owners, celebrities & royalty; alongside Australia/USA/UK's top health & fitness practitioners.|
My name is Rob Parry and I am an Australian clinical soft tissue & muscular therapist based out of London, UK. Raised in the United States, I studied Myotherapy at the Australian College of Sports Therapy (ACST) in my hometown, Melbourne, Australia.
I am a certified Myotherapist and have been practicing clinical muscular therapy for the past 13 years, alongside Australia's, USA's & UK's top health & fitness practitioners. Over the years, I have worked closely with many different health care professionals such as sports medicine doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists and pilates instructors, and treated a varied clientele from world-class athletes to elite business owners.
Here in London, my clientele's demand varies from general massage to more complex and clinical muscular dysfunction treatments. Some need relaxation massage, others pregnancy massage. Others need muscular tension release with trigger point massage or acupuncture.
I treat many sports & fitness professionals, martial artists, world-class athletes, elite business owners & investors, Michelin-star restaurant owners, fashion & finance professionals, performers as well as celebrities and royalty.
Clinical Approach :
- Treatment and orthopaedic assessment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction
- Treat muscle pain and tension with specific musculoskeletal release techniques
- Work with athletic related conditions
- Biomechanical assessment
- Identification of specific active and inactive muscular patterns
- Treat postural related conditions
- Work on ergonomic improvements
- Headache and jaw related treatment
- Stretching and exercise rehabilitation prescription
My Techniques :
- Trigger point therapy
- Instrument based therapy
- Dry-needle therapy