The Rogers House is a historic house at 400 West 18th Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a large two story brick building, with an eclectic combination of Georgian Revival and Craftsman features. It was designed by noted Arkansas architect Charles L. Thompson and completed in 1914. It has a green tile hip roof with extended eaves that show Craftsman style rafter ends, and is pierced by gabled dormers, which also have extended eaves, with large brackets for support. A half-round entry portico projects from the front, supported by monumental fluted Ionic columns. The house is one of Thompson's more imposing designs.The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.