Ronald McDonald House Manitoba

Ronald McDonald House Manitoba

566 Bannatyne Avenue, Winnipeg (MB), R3X 0E4, Canada

Get Directions

(204)774-4777

Categories

Work hours

Add information

About

Giving families with a sick or seriously injured child a "home-away-from-home". Our mission is Keeping Families Close™ when they need it most. �
Ronald McDonald House Manitoba cover

Mission

Ronald McDonald House Charities® Manitoba supports the health and well-being of children by providing a “home away from home” and other services for critically ill, chronically ill and seriously injured children and their families.

Description

We are part of the Ronald McDonald House Charities® global network and each year we serve over over 550 families. We have a wonderful partnership with McDonald's Restaurants of Canada and receive approximately 30% of our operating budget through programs like the 10 cent Happy Meal. The remaining 70% of our budget is funded through private donations and our three annual fundraising events: Hope Couture Fashion Show, Tournament of Champions golf tournament and Red Shoe Crew.

Awards

Nomination for a "Best Bets" award at the annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Global Conference in August 2011.

Founded

May 30, 1984
Share
Similar places nearby