Our faculty of internationally recognized experts, hands-on curriculum, and unmatched industry partnerships make UCF's Rosen College the leader in hospitality education.
Led by a faculty of internationally recognized experts, the Rosen College of Hospitality Management at the University of Central Florida was founded to develop future generations of global hospitality and tourism leaders through innovative academic programs, cutting-edge research and strong industry and community partnerships.
* Bachelor of Science Event Management
* Bachelor of Science Hospitality Management
* Bachelor of Science Restaurant & Foodservice Management
* Master of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management
* Ph.D. in Hospitality Management
* Undergraduate Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Management