|About||We provide the highest quality care and thorough attention to our patients to leave their feet pain free and looking better.|
Feet are one of the hardest working parts of the body but often one of the most neglected. In a lifetime you will walk in excess of 150,000 miles which is about five times around the world. As a result, foot problems are common and if untreated can cause discomfort and wider health problems.
We treat a range of foot health problems including:
- Cutting thickened and deformed nails.
- Removal of problematic callus and corns.
- Assessment and care of diabetic feet.
- Treating ingrowing toe nails.
- Diagnosis and treatment of fungal nail and skin conditions.
- Treatment of verrucas.
- Diagnosis and treatment of biomechanical injuries and foot pain.
We are registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) which means you can be confident that our services meet the most rigorous national standards.