|About||The Roxbury Arts Group offers a wide variety of arts, entertainment and education at three separate venues, located in Roxbury, Stamford and the Denver Vega Valley.|
The Roxbury Arts Group, a not-for-profit multi-arts center, is dedicated to entertaining and enriching the lives of Catskill Mountain residents and visitors through the arts. We do this through
* Public performances and art exhibitions
* Presentation of awards and grants for artistic achievement
* Sponsorship of arts educational workshops, classes, lectures, and demonstrations
* Provision of services to Delaware County artists, community members, and not-for-profit cultural organizations
Roxbury Arts Center
- Main Office
- Hilt & Stella Kelly Hall
- Walt Meade Gallery
5025 Vega Mountain Road
Roxbury, NY 12474
The Old School Baptist Church
- on the National Register of Historic Places -
6424 County Highway 36 & Cartwright Road
Concerts in the Park are held in the:
Veteran's Memorial Park
Main Street & Railroad Ave
We offer live entertainment, concerts, dance, theatre, fine arts exhibitions, workshops, and arts programming for children and youth.
The Roxbury Arts Group also administers the Community Arts Funding Program that provides grants to not-for-profit organizations and artists within Delaware County for special projects. The funding is provided through the New York State Council on the Arts.
We also rent our facilities for parties and conferences. See our website for more information.