|Work hours||Add information|
Official Facebook page of the RCA, the world’s most influential postgraduate art and design school.
The Royal College of Art aims to achieve international standards of excellence in the postgraduate and pre-/mid-professional education of artists and designers and related practitioners. It aims to achieve these through the quality of its teaching, research and practice and through its relationship with the institutions, industries and technologies associated with the disciplines of art and design.
The College aims to achieve these standards of excellence by:
- fostering a high level of understanding of the principles and practices of art and design
- encouraging individual creativity among staff and students
- recruiting students of proven ability and by providing pre-professional and post-experience study opportunities
- continuously enhancing appropriate links and collaborations with industries and professional bodies
- exploring the innovative applications of technologies and processes to the disciplines of art and design
- encouraging awareness of social and environmental developments insofar as they relate to art and design; and through co-operation and partnership with other institutions, locally, nationally and internationally.
The Royal College of Art is the world’s leading university of art and design, placing at Number One in the 2015 QS World University Rankings.
|Awards||The Royal College of Art is the world’s leading university of art and design, placing at Number One in the 2015 QS World University Rankings.|
The RCA's Schools offer a vibrant mix of studio work, critical and creative thinking, and research
The RCA offers 24 distinctive programmes across the art and design disciplines, delivered through a vibrant mix of studio work, critical and creative thinking, and research across six integral Schools. MA programmes and MPhil/PhD research are delivered through the Schools, with combined facilities and opportunities for cross-pollination. Each programme offers a full package of assisted learning through tutorials, seminars and support for individual and group projects, and learning is focused to give each student the support she or he needs to build expertise in their discipline.