|Work hours||Add information|
Official Facebook page of the RCA, the world’s most influential postgraduate art and design school.
The Royal College of Art aims to achieve international standards of excellence in the postgraduate and pre-/mid-professional education of artists and designers and related practitioners. It aims to achieve these through the quality of its teaching, research and practice and through its relationship with the institutions, industries and technologies associated with the disciplines of art and design.
The College aims to achieve these standards of excellence by:
- fostering a high level of understanding of the principles and practices of art and design
- encouraging individual creativity among staff and students
- recruiting students of proven ability and by providing pre-professional and post-experience study opportunities
- continuously enhancing appropriate links and collaborations with industries and professional bodies
- exploring the innovative applications of technologies and processes to the disciplines of art and design
- encouraging awareness of social and environmental developments insofar as they relate to art and design; and through co-operation and partnership with other institutions, locally, nationally and internationally.
The Royal College of Art is the world’s leading university of art and design, placing at Number One in the 2017, 2016 and 2015 QS World University Rankings. Specialising in teaching and research, the RCA offers the degrees of MA, MPhil, MRes and PhD across the disciplines of architecture, arts & humanities, design and communications. There are over 2000 Master’s and doctoral students and more than 1,000 professionals interacting with them – including scholars, art and design practitioners, along with specialists, advisers and distinguished visitors.
|Awards||The Royal College of Art is the world’s leading university of art and design, placing at Number One in the 2017, 2016 and 2015 QS World University Rankings.|