|About||Rundle Mall is the premier shopping destination and meeting place in Adelaide, South Australia!|
Facebook Community Guidelines:
This Facebook page exists to provide information on Rundle Mall initiatives, events, programs and news. We generally monitor the page Monday to Friday and will respond to enquiries via Facebook where possible, but still encourage individuals to contact the Rundle Mall Management Authority on (08) 8203 7200 for specific enquiries.
Operating our Facebook page
We support the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php) and related Facebook policies, and we request that visitors to our page to do the same.
Moderating our Facebook page
We welcome all comments and feedback and encourage you to discuss and share opinions with others and Rundle Mall via our Facebook page.
In order to ensure our page is friendly and welcoming for all visitors, we do moderate where needed. We ask that when contributing your views to the Rundle Mall Facebook page, you ensure that you:
• do not harass, abuse or threaten other visitors to the site
• do not post comments that are likely to offend others, particularly in reference to an individual’s race, age, gender, sexuality, political leaning, religion or disability
• do not post comments that defame individuals, businesses or organisations
• do not use obscene or offensive language
• do not post repeat comments continuously
• do not promote anything that may constitute spam, such as commercial interests, solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any non-governmental agency
• do protect your personal privacy by not including email addresses, phone numbers or home addresses on the public wall
If you don’t adhere to the above, we will moderate and potentially remove your comment. We may remove comments and take the discussion 'offline' or into a private channel if we believe that the content is personal in nature, or is affecting the enjoyment of the page for other visitors.
Enjoy the page and be Courteous
Overall, we want everyone to feel safe and welcome on