|Work hours||Add information|
|About||In rural and remote areas, partnerships across health care sectors and between health care providers are key..|
|Mission||To promote equitable access to quality Maternal,Child (MCH/OVCs) and HIV/AIDS healthcare, WASH and environmental friendly services through engaging rural communities for sustainable development|
1. In people's power and their inherent capacity to grow and blossom even in adverse circumstances provided they are given a helping hand.
2. In sharing its resources, goods, information, technology and services amongst the whole community.
3. In empowerment of the people to demand for services as a basic human right.
4. In the immense strength residing in women, the nucleus of the family to function as a strong catalytic agent in any development activity.
5. In participatory developmental functioning through participatory management.
6. In Economic change as very vital to social change.
7. In Optimal steady development through utilization of local resources to ensure economic self-reliance.
Strengthening settlements of Vulnerable children
Water, sanitation, Hygiene and Environment
Community and Economic development