|Work hours||Add information|
|About||This two-mile long scenic waterfront park has panoramic views of Commencement Bay and is a great place for walking, jogging, rollerblading and fishing.|
This two-mile long scenic waterfront park has panoramic views of Commencement Bay and is a great place for walking, jogging, rollerblading and fishing.
Ruston Way Waterfront is owned and maintained by Metro Parks Tacoma and the City of Tacoma.
We welcome dialogue with the public. Ruston Way Waterfront is a facility of Metro Parks Tacoma. Please be aware your comments are subject to public disclosure laws and will be screened periodically for the following:
1. Potentially libelous comments.
2. Obscene or explicit comments.
3. Hateful or mean-spirited comments.
4. Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
5. Plagiarized material, or material that violates intellectual property rights.
6. Private, personal information published without consent.
7. Commercial promotions or spam.
8. Comments that are off-topic or that link to material that is off-topic.
9. Comments that embed images from external sources.
10. Comments that violate any law.
The opinions expressed by visitors to our social sites are not the comments of the Metro Parks Tacoma and do not reflect the official views and positions of Metro Parks Tacoma.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Comments on our social media sites will be screened periodically during standard business days.
Open ½ hour before sunrise.
Close ½ hour after sunset.