|Work hours||Add information|
|About||CAUTION: This feed may be delayed. For up to the minute information visit http://www.cfs.sa.gov.au/site/warnings_and_incidents.jsp|
The SA Country Fire Service (CFS) responds to a range of incidents across South Australia. Our daily/going incidents are listed on this page.
The CFS will also provide important public safety information via this page during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
During significant fire events the page will also be active after hours, including on weekends.
Please note this site is for information only. Do not use this service to report a fire or any other incident.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000).
An open conversation between the CFS and the public is always beneficial. However, when commenting on this page, we expect that you will follow these guidelines. Please do not:
• Post anything that could be considered prejudicial, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, vexatious, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
• Swear. Everyone should feel comfortable visiting our Facebook page to get important information.
• Harass or make personal attacks against other users. Please be respectful of others and their opinions.
• Post any personal or sensitive information about others. Posting information regarding victims can be distressing for them and their family members. Please think before you post.
• Repost other people's appeals, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered spam.
• Link to any other Facebook pages, any non-government or off-topic page.
Complaints about offensive material should be made directly to Facebook.
It is inappropriate to discuss or debate the causes or blame for any incidents or events we post about.
Any comment deemed to breach these guidelines will be subject to deletion. Users found to be repeatedly breaching these guidelines will be banned from this page.