|About||Together, we're building a cleaner, healthier, friendlier and more prosperous community through bicycling.|
|Mission||SABA seeks to transform the region by enabling residents to make more and safer trips by bicycle.|
Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming the Sacramento region through bicycling.
We advocate for programs, policies and infrastructure that make bicycling a safe and convenient way for people to get where they want to go.
We offer you many ways to be involved and stay connected:
- Support our work by joining SABA as an individual, family or business member: http://sacbike.org/about-saba/
- Make a one-time donation to SABA: http://sacbike.org/donations/
- Share your energy and creativity as a SABA volunteer: http://sacbike.org/volunteer/
- Report a roadway hazard so we can notify the appropriate authorities: http://sacbike.org/report-a-hazard-3/
You can also share your report about road or trail conditions with other people on bikes at http://www.twitter.com/SacBikeRoadRept
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sacbike
- Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/sacbike
- Follow us on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/sacbike