|About||Helpline: (805) 681-1080 1460 North Fairview Ave Goleta, CA|
The Santa Barbara Wildlife Care Network exists to support the present and future health of wildlife species and communities by:
1. Providing quality rescue, treatment, rehabilitation and release services to injured, sick, oiled, orphaned and displaced wildlife in accordance with current standards in the field.
2. Gathering and sharing information on wildlife treatments, rehabilitation and release criteria and techniques, behavior, optimal management methods and care facilities with other wildlife care providers, researchers, and agencies;
3. Educating the public about the needs of at-risk wildlife, the challenges faced by wildlife in the region, and effective ways to help ensure the health and survival of wild animals.
4. Promoting efficient use of community wildlife support resources by cooperating with other organizations and individuals in order to fulfill our mission;
5. Maintaining a climate of openness, respect, and cooperation within our organization and in all of our outreach efforts.