We believe every child deserves a future.
We do whatever it takes for children, every day and in times of crisis.
This is YOUR page – a place to talk to us, tell us your news and share your interest in helping and making the world a better place for children. Debate and discussion are more than welcome!
However, we also want to keep this space friendly and safe for all users. To this end, we reserve the right to remove any comments that contain:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability or political beliefs
- Harassment of, and threats towards, a group or individual
- Vulgar, obscene or abusive language
- Violations of copyright
- Spam and/or link baiting (posting a link to another website or Facebook page)
- Graphic/distressing imagery
Individuals who repeatedly violate any of these rules may be blocked from further participation.
For any further enquiries, feel free to message us directly on Facebook. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us here: http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/contact-us
Concerned for a child's safety? Contact the Police Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre: http://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
Our core working hours are 9:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. We will endeavour to respond to as many comments/questions as possible between these times. A response outside of these hours cannot be guaranteed.
News and Comment:
Terms and Conditions: