|Work hours||Add information|
Save the Children UNSW is a formation of students who share a vision for a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
- To promote the aims and purposes of Save the Children Australia
- To provide members with an avenue for involvement in Save the Children Australia’s events external to the society
- To serve and benefit student life at UNSW through events and services to Members
- To engage with students and advocate on behalf of members to UNSW and
- To encourage involvement of students in the planning and running of the
Society’s events and happenings
- To enrich student life at UNSW and act as Global Citizens to the wider community
Save the Children is Australia's leading independent emergency relief and development organisation for children. Globally, Save the Children Australia touched the lives of over 100 million children in 2011 in more than 126 countries. In Australia, Save the Children Australia works in every state and territory with programs in more than 90 locations.