|Work hours||Add information|
|About||To provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable haven in the Scarborough/ Calder Hall community where young people can share, learn and grow.|
• Increase the number of academically successful students in the community by providing assistance with studies.
• Increase the number of skilled young people in the community by assisting in technical and vocational skills development.
• Encourage young people to maintain healthy lifestyles by providing health education.
• Enhance communication, social skills and assist in character building.
• Nurture young creative minds and artistic abilities by providing workshops, and avenues for exposure.
• Encourage social growth by facilitating recreational activities such as board games, computer games, movies, and field trips.
• Become a model that other community’s “YZones” can emulate.