|Work hours||Add information|
|About||REALTOR® - GRI, ABR|
Designations & Awards
• 2012 West Maricopa Association of REALTORS® President’s Roundtable Award Winner
• 2012 Realty Executives 100% Club
• 2011 Realty Executives 100% Club
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Arizona Association of REALTORS®
• West Maricopa Association of REALTORS®
• Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it’s often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers requires real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
• Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
• Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
• Are recognized nationally.
• Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council ("REBAC") of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. Established in 1988 and now numbering more than 50,000 members, REBAC is the world’s largest organization of real estate professionals speciali