|Work hours||Add information|
The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) trade association consists of a diverse group of aftermarket manufacturers, distributors, retailers and more!
SEMA's misson is to help our members' businesses succeed and prosper. Our members are the producers and marketers of specialty equipment products and services for the automotive aftermarket.
We Will Do This By:
1. Proactive leadership in our industry to help it expand domestically and worldwide.
2. Delivering programs, activities and information in response to the ongoing and emerging needs of our members.
3. Emphasizing education to help members focus on and achieve acceptable world-class quality standards.
4. Legislative and regulatory advocacy.
5. Producing the industry's leading trade show.
The RPM Act is back for 2017! Tell the NEW Congress to end the threat to modified racecars and parts suppliers. Visit www.sema.org/RPM to send a NEW letter to Congress, even if you’ve done so in the past. This is the year WE #saveourracecars!