Historic Senior Hall on the Stephens College campus in Columbia, Missouri dates back to 1841, when Oliver Parker bought the eight-acre tract of land on which the College was first located. In 1857, the Columbia Baptist Female College, which later became Stephens College, acquired the building. Until 1918, Historic Senior Hall was the only dormitory at the College. It was the tradition for the President of the Civic Association (now the Student Government Association) to occupy the first floor room just north of the Waugh Street entrance. A complete restoration of Historic Senior Hall began in the spring of 1987, and the building was rededicated in the spring of 1990.Senior Hall was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.