|Work hours||Add information|
|About||SEVA Rail Services is fully RISQS/Achilles approved company that are verified by audit to undertake work for Network Rail and Transport for London|
|Mission||Quality through Safety.|
SEVA Rail Services
SEVA Rail Services is fully RISQS/Linkup approved company that are verified by audit to undertake work for Network Rail and Transport for London.
We are committed to each of our client’s requirements and aim to make each Project a success via our dedicated competent teams and their professional attitude towards the industry and the challenges we all face.
• Signalling Installation
• Signalling Testing (SMTH/G110)
• Asset Maintenance
• Cable Recovery
• Installation of Signalling, Power and Communication cable
• Tag and Trace studies
• Lift and Shift of existing assets
• Cable Protection (temporary and permanent)
• Cable Watching
• Cable Diversions and Prep Installation
• Cable route Studies and constructability reports
• Cable route clearance including De-Vegetation
• Rail System Location Case bases or Lineside Apparatus Housings
• Safety handrail and Bonding (temporary and permanent)
• Earthing requirements and upgrades
• All trough route work including concrete, raised, lightweight and TroTrof
• Signal bases and surrounds
• Signal Post Telephone bases and walkways
• Relocatable Equipment Buildings (REB’s) bases and associated civils work
For further details, please go to www.sevarail.co.uk or call the Office on 01303 814 888 and speak with one of the team.
SEVA Rail Services. Quality through Safety.