|Work hours||Add information|
Our goal is to help men and women survivors of childhood sexual abuse create healthy, safe and nurturing relationships with themselves and others and to regain positive momentum in their lives.
Shepherd's Counseling Services provides for the needs of adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse through affordable therapy, education and advocacy.
To end the cycle of sexual abuse through healing and community awareness.
Our values at Shepherd's Counseling Services:
* Excellence: Unequivocal excellence in providing therapeutic services to adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
* Commitment: Passionate commitment to providing affordable services
* Healing: Steadfast belief in the capacity to heal
* Human Connection: Belief in the transformative power of human connection
* Human Dignity: Unwavering respect for the dignity of all people
Our values guide how we:
* design and deliver services to the people who rely on our help
* develop the culture among our staff and volunteers
* conduct business with others in the community
A local non-profit organization providing long-term, affordable therapy to men and women who were sexually abused in childhood. We also provide support groups for partners and spouses of adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse, and therapy services for couples and families around this issue.