|About||All “advertising” is personal. Since 1988, we've offered all the marketing tools clients have come to expect from traditional agencies.|
|Mission||The world changed. Recession Recovery Marketing must deal with new realities. S/H has delivered strategically-branded success across all media since 1988, and in this new marketing environment we will accelerate your recovery and maximize your sales.|
Shirley/Hutchinson was established by two veteran creative directors, John D. Shirley and James F. Hutchinson, as an alternative to traditional advertising agencies.
Shirley/Hutchinson CreativeWorks produces all of the marketing tools clients have come to expect from traditional agencies However, the similarity ends there.
All turnkey creative work is project-driven. Instead of trying to decipher the meter-running “mysteries” of old-fashioned agency retainers, S/H clients know – almost to the dollar – what their investment will be. Upfront.
Every client gets an “All-Star” team. All creative work is produced and directed by Shirley/Hutchinson, with an emphasis on strategic branding and positioning. Research, media and other non-creative specialties come from long-term consortium partners with decades of combined experience.
• Concept, write, design, art direct and produce Business and Consumer Print Ads, coordinating multiple ads into a single cohesive campaign.
• Related services: free-standing inserts, supplements, advertorial and alternative print media.
Internet and Social Media
• Concept, design, art direct and produce Websites, including original artwork. Related services: e-commerce, innovative tracking, hosting.
• Analyze and strengthen Search-Engine Marketing, including more-frequent listings and sponsored links. Related services: weekly-managed Pay Per Click.
• Concept, write, design, art direct and produce Business and Consumer Direct Mail Campaigns, including final press checks. Related services: researching targeted databases based on unique-to-client criteria.
• Concept, write, storyboard, cast, produce and direct Direct Marketing 1-800 Television Commercials, including all editorial through final master, ready to air.
• Plan, place and manage a variety of Out-Of-Home media, including outdoor, transit media, airport translites and mall posters.
• Plan, place and manage all varieties of print publications, including newspapers, consumer magazines, business-to-business magazine and industry publications.
• Plan, place and manage all types of local, regional, national and international broadcast media, including network and spot TV, cable and radio.
• Research, analyze and write Strategic Marketing Plans, including competitive overviews, target audiences and media recommendations.
• Research, analyze and write Creative Strategies and Positioning Statements, using differentiating benefits unique to each client.
• Create and conduct a variety of strategic market/audience studies, ranging from focus groups through concept testing and beyond.
• Concept, write, design, produce and direct Corporate Seminars and Business Conferences of all types and sizes, including