|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We are reckoned as one of the prominent Agro Waste Briquettes suppliers.|
|Mission||""TO EARN MORE CONFIDENCE,MORE TRUST,MORE QUALITY AND BEST SERVICES FROM OUR CUSTOMERS""|
Various clients are placing bulk orders for the Agro Waste Briquettes. Due to its efficiency in various applications. By offering Agro Waste Briquettes we have also lent a helping hand in maintaining the ecological balance as there are recyclable and bio-degradable in nature.Briquettes produced from briquetting of biomass are fairly good substitute for coal, lignite, firewood and offer numerous.
A briquette (or briquet) is a block of flammable matter used as fuel to start and maintain a fire. Common type of briquette is biomass briquettes.Biomass briquettes are a biofuel substitute to coal and charcoal. They are used to heat industrial boilers. The most common use of the briquettes are in the developing world, where energy sources are not as widely available. There has been a move to the use of briquettes in the developed world through the use of cofiring, when the briquettes are combined with coal in order to create the heat supplied to the boiler. This reduces carbon dioxide emissions by partially replacing coal used in power plants with materials that are already contained in the carbon cycle. Biomass briquettes are usually manufactured, biomass has been used throughout history all over the world from simply starting campfires to the mass generation of electricity.
• Briquettes are cheaper than coal, lignite and firewood.
• There is no sulphur in Briquettes. High sulphur content of oil and coal when brunt, pollutes the environment.
• Agro Waste Briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content (2-7% compare to 20-40% in coal).
• There is no fly ash in burning Briquettes.
• Briquettes have a consistent quality, have high burning efficiency are ideally sized for complete combustion. Combustion is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in steam. Requirements are faster due to higher quantity of volatile matter in Briquettes.
• Briquettes are clean to handle and can be packed in bags for ease of handl
|Products||Agro Waste Fuel Briquetts|