Smithfield Presbyterian Church is a historic Presbyterian church located near Amenia, Dutchess County, New York. It was built about 1847-1848, and is a one-story, Greek Revival style heavy timber frame church sheathed in clapboard. It has a stone foundation and gable roof and features a tetrastyle portico supported by four Ionic order columns. The church was refurbished in 1938. Also on the property is a contributing horse shed, Sexton's House (1857), and church cemetery, with the earliest grave dated to 1737. George Whitefield (1714-1770) preached an open air revival sermon at the church in June 1770.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2012.