|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The world's best BASE training school.|
|Mission||To improve the Judgement, Knowledge and Skill of BASE jumpers by providing the best, most comprehensive BASE training programs in the world.|
The Snake River BASE Academy offers the most thorough BASE instruction available in the world today. Some of the outstanding features of the instruction include:
• More jumping skills than any other course. The Fundamentals of BASE course covers pilot chute assist, hand held, stowed, static line, slider up and slider down jumps.
• More packed jumps per day than any other course. Students typically make 4-8 jumps per day, and average around 14 jumps per course.
Complete Training in Packing. Every student learns to pack slider up and slider down. Students finish training able to pack without supervision.
• 4 Full days of instruction. Class days average around 12 hours of instruction.
• Dedicated classroom facility with video screen and white board. Every course includes 12-15 hours of classroom instruction on a wide variety of topics.
• Indoor packing area with heat and air conditioning.
• Pendulator launch simulator. The pendulator is an extremely effective still air exit training system created by the Stavanger BASE Klubb. Students train repeated exits with immediate instructor feedback, rather than waiting an hour or more between jumps.
• Gear use during the course is included--no extra rental fees. Students are also welcome to use school gear after a course, for the duration of their stay in Twin Falls, to establish currency and practice other skills.
• Packing tools, a course reader, a copy of Matt Gerdes "The Great Book of BASE," a t-shirt and a BASE logbook are given to every student. There are no additional charges for any of these materials.
• Video of every jump. This helps to correct mistakes, and students are given copies of all the video.
• Multiple rigs for each student, allowing us to make more back to back jumps. This helps students learning progression because we can repeat jumps immediately to correct mistakes rather than having to pack again before jumping reducing the time between jumps by about 2 hours. This also helps st
BASE Jumping Training Courses
Fundamentals of BASE
Safety Skills: Object Avoidance
Safety Skills: Object Evaluation
Safety Skills: Landing Skills