|About||We are looking for men to serve as Peer Advocates for our program. Specifically, I need men that engage in anal sex with multiple partners on a relatively regular basis.We are asking if you would keep an eye out for any potential Peer Advocates.|
HIV Alliance mission is "supporting people living with HIV/AIDS and preventing new infections". HIV Alliance offers free, anonymous and confidential oral swab testing.
We are currently able test people in populations with a high prevalence of HIV. Some populations qualify for rapid (20-minute) testing.
Speak with us if you do not know if qualify for a test with us, bare minimum you are welcome to speak with a counselor about how to reduce your risk and where you can go for testing.
Those who qualify include:
• Gay, bi and queer men
• Men who have had sex with other men, even one time;
• People who have injected drugs, even one time;
• People who have had sex with someone who is HIV positive;
• People who have had sex with a man who has had sex with another men;
• People who have had sex with someone who has injected drugs;
• People who are trans, transgender or transsexual;
• People who have traded sex for money, drugs, a place to stay, or something else of value
HIV TESTING INFO
Mondays & Tuesdays:
• At HIV Alliance: 5-7 pm (rapid and 2-week testing)
• At Needle Exchange, dead end of Blair: 6-7:30 pm (2-week testing only)
• At Needle Exchange, under the bridge across from Island Park in Glenwood: 6-7:30 pm (2-week testing only)
• At HIV Alliance: 6-8 pm (rapid and 2-week testing)
• At New Roads (open to current New Roads clients only): 5:30-6:45 pm (rapid and 2-week testing)
• At Needle Exchange, HIV Alliance: 3-5pm (rapid and 2-week testing).
HIV Alliance is located at 1966 Garden Ave, Eugene, OR 97403 across the street from the Market of Choice on Franklin, behind Empire Buffet in the green building.
Want to order condoms and lube? Email us and let us know what you are looking for and we will see what we can do to get you the supplies =)
Suggested donation of $20 dollars. Ability to donate will not affect the level or quality of service. We want you to get tested! Know your status.