Solms Bowling Club keeps the tradition of the original German community hall alive and rolling. Visitors always welcome!
Nine-pin bowling was introduced to Comal County in 1902 by Otto Reinarz. The first alley, then known as Four Mile Creek, had two lanes. In 1936, with a move of about 300 yards and the addition of two lanes, the alley was renamed Solms Bowling Club. Four additional were added in 1963. The first president of the Solms Bowling Club was R.A. Reinarz.
We now have 8 lanes, renovated in 2016, and our current president is Nathan Dolle.
175 N Solms Rd, New Braunfels (TX), 78132-5043, United States