|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Mindfulness education including the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program, workshops & retreats throughout the Greater Phoenix Area.|
Mindfulness Classes, Workshops & Retreats. Including the Original MBSR Program created by Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD.:
Solution Mindfulness offers Continuing Education (CE hours) for Psychologists, Mental Health Professionals and Nurses.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR):
- The Traditional MBSR 8-week, 30 hour program is considered the "Gold-Standard" in Mindfulness Education!
- Evidence-based, clinically significant benefits for acute and chronic illness, chronic pain, depression and anxiety.
- Enhances focus, well-being, sense of personal life control and resilience
- Decreases Burnout in healthcare professionals and caregivers
Other Classes, Workshops & Retreats:
- Mindfulness/Mindfulness-based retreats and workshops
- Special events and workshops with visiting faculty
- Mindful Movement Classes
Individual Mindfulness and Wellness coaching:
- Learn Mindfulness in a one-on-one, individually targeted program
- Utilize Mindfulness to enhance life balance and behavior change
- Live well with chronic health conditions
- Learn mind-body awareness as a gateway to transform your life
Genevieve Tregor, MS, provides expert mindfulness instruction from a depth of experience and training.