|About||The South African Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) was established on 1 October 1998 following the enactment of the South African Civil Aviation Authority Ac|
· To be a model enabler ensuring sustainability in a safe, secure, and environmentally compliant aviation industry;
· To be a model enabler of a safe, secure and sustainable aviation environment and industry; and
· To be a model enabler ensuring sustainability in a safe, secure and environmentally friendly aviation industry
· To oversee and regulate civil aviation safety and security, in line with international standards;
· To foster an environmentally friendly aviation industry;
· To minimize the impact of the aviation industry on the environment; and
· To promote transformation and development of the industry in a sustainable manner.
· Commitment - Demonstrate a genuine shared vision of the organization, through our high quality performance and service that we deliver to our stakeholders consistently.
· Integrity - Maintaining high ethical standards and approaching issues professionally without any bias and in a transparent manner that solicits trust amongst all our stakeholders.
· Customer Focused - Ensure that each of our Customers will receive high quality Customer Service and an experience of our organisation that will exceed their expectations on each and every interaction.
· Collaboration - Recognize that through partnerships with various stakeholders, we will create new opportunities, building mutually beneficial relationships, whilst generating better decisions for SACAA.
· Accountability - We are answerable to successes and failures of our actions and seek not to unduly apportion blame to others.