|Work hours||Add information|
Our Mission and Values
Southeastern Virginia Training Center is a partner in the community-based system of supports for persons with intellectual and related developmental disabilities and their families who live in HPR V. We provide education, habilitation, and health services through support of the work, relationships, and lives of individual Virginia citizens. We promote dignity, self-determination and empowerment. The facility supports the following values in the delivery of services:
• Services are focused on the preferences, choices, needs, rights, and life decisions of residents and their families.
• Employees are valued as our most important asset.
• Residents of SEVTC and employees are provided an environment that is safe and free from harm.
• Residents of SEVTC, family members, employees and community providers are partners in planning, habilitation, and treatment.
• Public resources are used in the most effective ways.