|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We provide hospitals with an easy way to convert their Blue Wrap operational budget to a New Sterilization Container Rental Program.|
|Mission||Increase Patient Safety while Reducing Cost and Protecting our Environment.|
Hospitals can now easily transition their Blue Wrap operational budget to our New Sterilization Container Rental program.
1. Instantly reduce processing cost by 40% to 70%
2. Eliminates lengthy capital expense requests.
3. Implement superior sterile processing modality and increase patient safety.
3. Provide superior instrument protection
Instrument repair cost (scope repairs can cost between $500 to $2,000).
4. Eliminate OR delays due to tears in the Blue Wrap. OR staff often have problems with tears in the wrap, where sharp instruments or tray corners push through the blue wrap, forcing the materials inside to be re-sterilized.
At Mills-Peninsula Medical Center, Central Processing estimated 5-10 torn blue wrap sets per week at a cost of $100/set—costing the organization between $500-$1000 per week and up to $50,000 annually, just from repackaging and re-sterilization efforts.
5. AAMI standards states that wrapped sets should not be stacked during storage
6. Time consuming to wrap each set.
7. Eliminates the use of lead indicator tape.
8. Eliminates the need to use corner protectors.
9. Eliminates the need to train staff on how to properly wrap all different types of sets.
Go to www.SPDrentals.com and try our Cost Reduction Calculator for free.
1. Ridged Sterile Processing Containers.
2. Case Carts.
3. Stainless Steel processing tables.
5. Ultrasonic washers
6. Blue Wrap
7. Turbett Surgical
8. Case Medical
10. Sterilization Supplies
11. Sterilization trays