Welders & Generator Sales, Hire, Repairs & Spares.
Stud Welding on site and in our workshop
|Mission||Spectrom strive to provide quality products and services to all clients from a diverse range of industries.|
Spectrom has a team of highly trained, Qualified Electricians, Mechanics and Engineers with decades of combined experience.
Spectroms major projects include:
- NCIG Kooragang Coal Loader Expension
- PWCS Coal Terminal Upgrade
- Greta Train Support Facility
- Vales Point Power Station (shutdowns)
- Collongra Gas Fired Power Station Construction
- Tallawarra Gas Fired Power Station construction
- Uranquinty (Wagga Wagga) Gas Fired Power Station
- Braemar 2 (Dalby, QLD) Gas Fired Power Station.
Spectrom's Core business activities:
Hire Equipment including but not limited to:
- Compressors, manifolds and air hoses.
- Generators, distribution boards and leads
- Welding equipment (diesel, electric, wire feeders etc)
New and Used Equipment Sales including but not limited to:
- Compressors, Generators, Welding equipment and Stud welding equipment.
- Welding consumables and accessories.
Service and Repairs including but not limited to:
- Onsite and in our Workshop
- Authorised warranty agent for leading brands
- Inspection, audits and testing (including MDG15 & MDG25)
- Welding procedures
- 1200m2 workshop facility
- Test and Tag of all electrical equipment
- Testing of Gas equipment
Stud Welding including but not limited to:
- Onsite and in our workshop service
- Shear Connectors, threaded studs, wear studs
- Purchase and install of Bondek
Delivery & Pick up including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive fleet of delivery vehicles and Crane trucks.
- Hire of Welding equipment
- Sales of Welding Equipment
- Sales of Consumables
- Sales of PPE
- Test and Tag
- Meg Testing
- Mine Spec Inspections
- Stud Welding including Steel Formwork installations