|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We are a collaborative of universities & organizations that conduct research and offer innovative training on violence prevention and compassion care.|
We seek to positively change outcomes and directly impact how care is administered to women and children most vulnerable to experiencing "in-home" violence. By effectively training medical professionals and service providers on victim care we will; decrease the prevalence of abuse in households most at risk; decrease the cycle of abuse in families with an abuse history; empower professionals with positive problem solving skills; increase providers desire to help while decreasing turnover in "helping" roles; positively impact the lives of victims through compassionate care tactics; and empower providers through planned education and empowerment tools. Our five-year plan is to work on initiating global strategies and international public media that educates the public on the negative impact of abuse.
Keys to Our Success:
1. Increase the self-esteem and confidence of helpers and victims
2. Inspire nurturing and compassion
3. Increase access to quality information, resources and problem solving tools 24 hours-a-day
4. Increase knowledge of violent crimes, the effects and real solutions
5. Teach compassion care, healthy relationship building skills and lead by example
6. Increase women's options to succeed in life and love
7. Enhance parenting skills - linking parents to the heart of their children
8. Decrease the cycle of abuse through empowerment and education
9. Help the general public to identify abuse, abusers & solutions
10. Educate helpers and victims to identify mental disorders and correlations between disorders and abuse
11. Do business responsibly, savvy & smart
12. Offering a flexible, friendly, transparent work environment for staff, partners and
affiliates of Speranza.
Champions for Safe Homes
Speranza means Hope.
Verizon Wireless Hopeline
La Salle University - Award for Community Service
Intense Empathy/Compassion Training
Life Enrichment Planning & Coaching
Innovative ONLINE Network of Global Educational Resources, Life & Job Coaching Tools, and Inspirational Motivators
(used to enhance the public's general knowledge of the effects of intimate partner violent crimes)
Contact us at Info@speranzaproject.org for more information.