|About||We are the preferred solution provider when disaster strikes.|
SRT is a specialist service provider to the insurance industry encompassing;
Administration Department which assists with damage reports, replacement values, restoration estimates and insurance-client-loss adjuster liaison.
Logistics Department well trained in disaster recovery efforts, inventory administrators, emergency response deployment.
In-house projects department with Project Manager and Administrator encompassing joinery, retail, resurfacing, electronics divisions and quality control department.
Purpose-made Restoration Centre located in Milnerton, Cape Town with the following workshops;
Soda / Sand blasting chamber
Drying / Ozone chamber
Steam cleaning bays
Mechanical and metal workshops
Surface preparation and polishing workshops
Spray painting booth
• On-site inspections and assessments to determine extent of damage and restoration feasibility.
• Technical reporting and consulting
• Project Management
• Value-at-risk assessment
• Contents Presentation Reports
• Condition Status Reports (itemised)
• Total Loss Reports
• Client Inspections
Disaster response services
• Emergency water extraction
• Risk assessment
• Boarding up and demarcating of areas
• Secure site and removal of valuables
• Set up safety protocols
• Isolation of power supply
• Drying and dehumidification of floors, walls and carpets
• Fungicidal treatment
• Bactericidal treatment
• Moisture measurements to determine saturation levels of concrete
Transport & Logistical Support
• Pack out, sorting and recording of inventory with photos documenting the extent of damage of each item, barcoding and packaging for transport.
• Contents upliftment and transport to storage or restoration facility
• Secure storage for unaffected items and restored goods
• Debris removal
• Removal and disposal of unsalvageable goods
• Pack back and repositioning of all furniture, curtains, mirrors and paintings.
• Installation and set-up of all AV and IT equipment.
• Art work restoration
• Document restoration
• Electronic equipment and appliance cleaning, decontamination and corrosion removal
• Data recovery
• Furniture restoration, resurfacing and re-upholstery
• French polishing
• Odour neutralisation
• Refurbishment of large appliances, catering equipment, specialised equipment and machinery
• Floor restoration (hardwood floors, tiles, marble)
• Carpet cleaning
• Hardwood Restoration (banisters, stairs, moulding, fireplace mantels, fine woodwork)
• Removal of corrosion, pacification and polishing of stainless steel
• Rebuilding of shop fittings
• Fire & smoke damage clean up and decontamination
• Duct cleaning
• Suspended ceilings and light fitting restoration