|About||I am a Recruiter for the Vermont Army National Guard. If you have an interest in serving your country contact me anytime to discuss the opportunities.|
The men and women of the Vermont National Guard are dedicated, combat ready citizen soldiers, committed to serving their community, state, and nation, while facing future challenges and opportunities united in spirit as one Guard. The Vermont Army National Guard went through many reorganizations in the 1960s. The Vermont Guard went from being part of the 43rd Division to the 50th Armored Division and in 1988 the Brigade rejoined the 26th Yankee Division. At the present time, Vermont's Brigade is part of the 42nd Infantry Division.
Vermont has a unique history of citizen soldiers that goes back to the beginning of the country. Tracing their legacy to the Green Mountain Boys of the Revolutionary War, today's Vermont National Guard is as relevant today as it carries on the militia tradition in our nation's defense.
The National Guard encourages all Facebook fans to participate in the conversation on our page, including posting on our wall and sharing comments. However, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• Do not post surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Do not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Do not upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• Do not use any material or infor