St Andrew's Church is in Colne Road, Burnley, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Burnley, the archdeaconry of Blackburn, and the diocese of Blackburn. Its benefice is united with those of St Margaret, Burnley, and St James, Burnley. The church is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building.HistoryThe church was built in 1866–67 to a design by J. Medland Taylor. The district chapelry of Saint Andrew, Burnley was assigned in 1869. It was restored in 1898 by the Lancaster architects Austin and Paley, and a baptistery was added during the 20th century.