Volunteer | Learn First Aid | Shop | 1300 ST JOHN | www.stjohnnt.org.au
To be the leading provider of First Aid and ambulance services in the Northern Territory.
St John is the leading provider of first aid and paramedic services in NT delivering day-to-day emergency care, providing volunteer first aiders, and high quality first aid products, equipment and training.
All our profits are put straight back into the community through supporting our Volunteers.
• First aid training
• First aid kits
• First aid services at community and public events, and assistance during national disaster relief, through volunteers
• Ambulance services across the Northern Territory
• Contract paramedic services
• A range of community care services for the aged, the infirm, the immobile and lonely
• We have been active in the Northern Territory for over 50 years, and internationally are part of a wider organisation with a long and honourable history.