|Work hours||Add information|
|About||St. Joseph High School Saskatoon Canada|
In order to fulfill the fundamental purpose of our Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools Mission statement we, the St. Joseph Guardian community, are dedicated to creating a school in which:
• All are welcomed and encouraged to develop and nurture their faith in order to know God and act as Guardians – to preserve, protect and guard what is noble and good.
• Faith and spirituality permeate all aspects of the school and Guardians impact the world, upholding the dignity and integrity of all God’s creation.
• Staff and students experience authentic Christian community through involvement in Teacher Guardian Group.
• Staff members are creative leaders who implement innovative instructional and assessment techniques, are familiar with the latest curricula, and uphold high academic expectations for students.
• Students experiencing difficulty will receive necessary supports and assistance to develop and achieve appropriate educational and career goals.
• Individual potential is developed and students of all ability levels are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work, and life.
• Open, trusting, affirming collaboration exists between staff, parents, and students to enhance learning.
• There exists a safe, healthy, welcoming community where every person is valued.
• Staff and community partners collaborate to provide authentic learning experiences, thereby reinforcing the relevance of the academic and extracurricular programs.
• Extracurricular activities, either athletic or social, are instrumental in building a well rounded individual and in creating a sense of belonging and pride in the school.
|Description||We are a Catholic High School located in North-East Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. We are part of the Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools.|