|Work hours||Add information|
|About||St. Joseph's Golden Home Foundation, Inc. (Home for the Elderly) is a non-profit charitable foundation which serves as a home to indigent and abandoned older Filipino men and women, aged 65 years and older, who are in need of attention and care.|
|Mission||Dignified older persons capable of empowering their quality of life.|
St. Joseph's Golden Home Foundation, Inc. (Home for the Elderly) was organized on September 5, 2003. It is an institution which serves as a home to indigent, abandoned and unattached older Filipino men and women, aged 65 years and older, who are in need of attention and care.
SJGHF is registered under the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a non-profit charitable foundation governed by a Board of Trustees under the general supervision of the Archdiocese of Cagayan de Oro. Day to day operation of the Home is administered by the Missionary Congregation of Mary (MCM).
Vision: To enable elderly persons to actively and effectively participate in programs and services to improve their quality of life.
Vision: Dignified older persons capable of empowering their quality of life.
1. Provide a descent home for older people who are indigent and abandoned by their families.
2. Restore the spiritual, psychological, physiological, social and intellectual well-being of older persons
3. Enable older persons to live normal lives and enjoy the wholesome care at the Home.
Clientele Admission Requirements:
1. Filipino Citizen
2. 65 years old and above
3. Resident of Cagayan de Oro or Malaybalay for at least 1 year before admission
4. Totally abandoned and indigent
5. Not afflicted with any communicable diseases
6. Not suffering from any neurological, psychological or mental disorder
Programs and Services:
1. Value Formation/Spiritual Services
2. Social Services
3. Adult Literacy
4. Home Life Services
5. Health Services
6. Recreational Services
As an institution dependent on charity, the Home is finding ways to be a good steward of its limited financial resources, so that needs of elderly people under its care may always be given priority. One of the crucial challenges that the home is experiencing at present is the high turnover of our willing and committed staff due of financial support. As it is quite
|Founded||Founded by the Sisters of the Missionary Congregation of Mary (MCM) was established on September 5, 2003|