St Michael and All Angels’ Church, Waddesdon is a Grade II* listed parish church in the Church of England in Waddesdon, Buckinghamshire.HistoryThe church dates from the late 12th century. It church comprises a chancel 37ft by 21ft, nave 81.5ft by 23ft, north aisle 9.5ft wide, south aisle 9ft wide at the east and 7ft wide at the west, south porch, and west tower 15ft square.The three middle columns of the south arcade of the nave, and the west respond, which are of the late 12th century.. The nave and south aisle were extended by around in the 13th century. Early in the 14th century the nave was extended east again by around 20ft. The chancel was rebuilt at the same time. Around 1340 the north aisle was added, and towards the end of the 14th century the chancel was widened on the north and the tower was erected.The eastern half of the south wall of the chancel was rebuilt in the second half of the 15th century, and the clearstory was added to the nave. The south porch was added at the same time, but has subsequently been rebuilt. The church was restored in 1863 under the supervision of the architect J. Chatwin. New bells were inserted in the tower. The stonework of the pillars was renewed where it had deteriorated. The have, aisles and chancel were paved with blue and red Stafford tiles and the heating apparatus was provided by Rimington of Yorkshire. New seating was provided of stained deal.The cornerstone of the new tower was laid by the Bishop of Reading on 20 October 1891. The new tower was dedicated on 15 June 1892. The church was restored in 1902.The church’s patron is the Duke of Marlborough. The font was originally in the chapel at Blenheim Palace, but was given to Waddesdon by Charles Spencer-Churchill, 9th Duke of Marlborough in thanksgiving for his safe return from the Second Boer War.