|About||Musical Theatre training for young people in Sydney's North West. Develop confidence in your skills, learn how to interpret and stage a song, create characters that shine on stage. Chat to us now about joining our classes! www.stagesongstudios.com.au|
Musical Theatre training for young people in Sydney's North West. Develop confidence in your skills, learn how to interpret and stage a song, create characters that shine on stage. Chat to us now about joining our classes! www.stagesongstudios.com.au
Develop your performance skills in the Musical Theatre genre, including singing as a soloist and in ensembles, acting scene and song, and developing confidence in your skills in a safe and fun environment.
Stage & Song Studios not only builds on your performance skills, but prepares you for a future in Musical Theatre and the Arts, as well as HSC Music, HSC Drama, community and school events, and eisteddfods, as well as our mid-year and end of year showcases.
Classes are run from Pennant Hills Community Centre, with singing lessons available from Stage & Song Studios in Baulkham Hills.
Students in the program:
* explore a range of Musical Theatre repertoire in both solo and group performances.
* learn how to discover character in music and lyrics and perform in a natural and effective way.
* discover how to fully develop characters in both individual and ensemble work using a range of acting approaches.
* learn to transition naturally from scene to song.
* develop singing and performance skills including classical singing training, stage movement, projection, script analysis, and working with other actors.
* Most importantly, students are given a space to explore their creative talents and develop skills that will last long into their future. Many past students have gone on to achieve excellent marks in both HSC Drama and Music, have been accepted into performance degrees, have performed with theatre groups, and have begun singing professionally.
The teachers are highly-trained professionals currently working in the industry. The owner and lead tutor, Celeste, is a trained High School teacher, with degrees in Education, Theatre, and Musical Theatre.