|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The Stawell Fire Brigade is a volunteer fire service located in the Wimmera in Western Victoria. And was established as a Goldfields Brigade in 1866.|
The brigade's area of primary protection includes the township of Stawell and surrounding areas. These include farmland, bushland both public and private.
The majority of incidents attended by the brigade reflect the residential/ light industrial nature of urban/ rural interface.
Stawell Fire Brigade provides secondary support to neighbouring brigades including Halls Gap, Dadswells Bridge, Glenorchy, Callawadda, Joel Joel, Great Western and Ararat.
THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY OR A WARNING UPDATE PAGE.
To report an emergency please call 000
For updates of fires and warning go to www.cfa.vic.gov.au
Stawell CFA reserves the right to delete any posted content that we deem to be offensive, insulting or inappropriate.
Unacceptable content includes, but is not limited to;
- material that is obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise illegal
- remarks that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability
- personal attacks, abuse and threats to cause physical or mental harm
- content which you know (or is reasonably expected to know) is false, misleading or deceptive
- content that is defamatory to any person
- any content not related to Stawell CFA or it's areas of responsibility
- posts or links to pages that contain the aforementioned material