|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Angelina Hall is a certified yoga instructor through AFPA. She focuses her teachings on Hatha, Power, Recovery, Yoga Sculpt, Hatha Plus and Gentle Yoga with Meditation.|
Angelina Hall, Instructor
- Yoga Instructor Certification, AFPA
- Fibromyalgia and Exercise Certificate
- Agility, Balance & Coordination Fitness Training Specialist
At Stay Centered Yoga, LLC, we are focused on providing yoga classes with the highest levels of client satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Our yoga classes are affordable and convenient.
With several different types of yoga classes to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again soon. Namaste!
FIVE TYPES OF YOGA WE OFFER:
1. HATHA YOGA - Refers to any practice that combines poses, or asanas, with breathing techniques, or pranayamas. The goal of a basic hatha class is to develop flexibility and balance and to integrate breath into every movement. it is generally relaxing and restorative.
2. POWER YOGA - This fairly fast-paced style requires you to move continuously throughout the class. The most well-known vinyasa sequence is the sun salutation, a flowing series of lunging, bending, and stretching asanas. Expect to do standing and seated poses that develop strength, flexibility and balance.
3. HATHA PLUS - This is my own personal combination of Hatha and Power yoga. In each class we will switch back and forth every 5 minutes between gentle stretching and quicker movements.
4. RECOVERY YOGA
This is centering of your breath and body. Aligning the physical and mental by practicing stillness or gentle movement for extended periods of time.
5. POWER SCULPT- Combine traditional yoga poses and sequences with hand weights to maximize your workout.